2/18/17

Welcome!

Books are a wonderful way to have fun and find adventure in the comfort of your own home.


Open book with middle pages folded to look like a heart



 I created this blog to share my opinions of books, both old and new. Many of them will be my favorites. I had the desire to start this while working on assignments for my MLIS (Masters of Library and Information Science) at San Jose State University. I have a passion for reading, as well as for helping others find a perfect book. I hope to one day be a full-time librarian. This blog will give me a place to share my passion for books with all who choose to read it. I found that I enjoy reviewing books through my many assignments at SJSU over the past two years. I hope that you will find some exciting and interesting information here. 


Go and have an adventure with a book today! 


Image from flcker.






No comments:

Post a Comment