11/26/18

Thanksgiving Trip to Disney

Well, looks like I missed a post last Saturday, but to be fair I was at Disneyland and not really worrying about this blog. Well, Disneyland is not what I remember it to be but it was still fun. It was decorated for Christmas and the Holidays, which did affect some of the rides. It's a Small World was decked out for the holidays in white and playing Jingle Bells, instead of its typical music. Other rides and attractions were not affected by the holidays at all, Star Tours, the Tiki Room, etc. I enjoyed my self at both parks, even seeing Frozen live at the Hyperion in Disney California Adventure Park, really the best part of being in that park in my opinion. If you liked Frozen and are able to see the show I recommend it.

Well, that's all for now, back in two weeks with my regular posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment