6/27/23

Life Update

 


Well, I've been busy and now I hope to get back to updating this more regularly. I just posted a book review. I might start posting about shows I watch, as I do watch more TV than read right now. My new job is keeping me busy and while I read updating my blog has fell by the wayside. Though hopefully after summer things will even out as I'm settling in! 


This blog was a passion project and way for me to have some where to put thoughts down while job searching to be a librarian. Now that I am a librarian I hope to be able to update so I have something of an outlet for expressing my thoughts on books I really enjoy. Like Odder the book I just posted about!

So, read it and enjoy or not but maybe this blog will see some changes and maybe not will see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment